Botkiss for TMS Therapy San Diego focuses on the use of rTMS for treating depression notably on patients who have been diagnosed with major depressive disorder and treatment resistant depression. For such patients, TMS Therapy is available in our clinic through the prescription of a psychiatrist. This procedure is a non-drug treatment and a good alternative to ECT.
At Botkiss Center for TMS Therapy San Diego, we strive to apply TMS Therapy and other methods of therapy that involve physical or electrical therapeutic treatment to help people improve the quality of their lives. We accomplish this by:
- Continuously improving our treatment protocols
- Expanding our care service centers as demand increases
- Continulously developing the capabilities and knowledge base of our staff and associates
- Tracking patient progress before and during treatment
- Maintaining regular contact availability following treatment to our patients
Costs of Service
Botkiss Center for TMS Therapy San Diego believes in providing quality patient care, and affordability for our patients is important. Although there has been significant research on the use of rTMS and the NeuroStar TMS therapy system is FDA approved, this is a new treatment in the medical community. As with most relatively new treatments and therapies, rTMS is not covered under government insured services and only limited private insurance.
* Cost is determined based upon your treatment schedule. 4-6 weeks of treatment is typically needed for maximum benefit. Financing options are available, including spilt-payments, prompt-pay discounts, and outside medical patient financing plans. Please call to schedule a consultation.
* Neurostar Care connection is a patient’s insurance advocacy service. Botkiss Center for TMS Therapy San Diego will facilitate contact with this service.
* We will make use of NeuroStar’s billing assistance program in order to help file with your insurance and advocate with you for this effective and FDA approved treatment of Major Depression where appropriate.
* Financing Alternatives
The future of Insurance Coverage: As awareness of rTMS among medical providers and medical researchers increases, Botkiss Center for TMS Therapy San Diego is confident that insurance providers and EAP providers will see this as a cost effective way of helping to treat depression.